22 Realistic Quotes To Reflect On

Hard times reveal true friends. Special Quotes24 Things Children Should Learn२१ चाणक्य के विचार – Chanakya Niti Quotes in Hindi7 Most Amazing Love Quotes21 Most Famous Paulo Coelho Quotes on Love13 Heart Breaking Shayari27 Best Shayari In the Memory of Late Rahat Indori5 Unforgettable Friends Series Quotes8 Quotes To Remember from ‘Hello, My Name Is Doris’66Continue reading “22 Realistic Quotes To Reflect On”

18 Health Awareness Quotes

Have Healthy Habits. Healthy mind stays in a healthy body. Health is wealth. He who has health has hope, and he who has hope has everything. Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it. Early to bed and early to rise makes and man healthy, wealthyContinue reading “18 Health Awareness Quotes”

19 Superb Real Estate Quotes

Special Quotes24 Things Children Should Learn२१ चाणक्य के विचार – Chanakya Niti Quotes in Hindi7 Most Amazing Love Quotes21 Most Famous Paulo Coelho Quotes on Love13 Heart Breaking Shayari27 Best Shayari In the Memory of Late Rahat Indori5 Unforgettable Friends Series Quotes8 Quotes To Remember from ‘Hello, My Name Is Doris’66 Ways To Thank Someone16 FamousContinue reading “19 Superb Real Estate Quotes”

Bollywood Song Lyrics Quotes in the memory of S P Balasubrahmanyam

पहला पहला प्यार है… पहली पहली बार है जानके भी अनजाना…कैसा मेरा यार है ? हम बने तुम बने एक दूजे के लियेउस को क़सम लगे जो बिछड़ के इक पल भी जिये… दर्द-ए-जुदाई क्या होता है तुम जानो मैं जानूं प्यार बुलाये दुनिया रोके किसका कहना मानूं तुमसे मिले बिन दिल को कुछ भी सुझे ना…Continue reading “Bollywood Song Lyrics Quotes in the memory of S P Balasubrahmanyam”

36 Gratitude Quotes

Special Quotes24 Things Children Should Learn२१ चाणक्य के विचार – Chanakya Niti Quotes in Hindi7 Most Amazing Love Quotes21 Most Famous Paulo Coelho Quotes on Love13 Heart Breaking Shayari27 Best Shayari In the Memory of Late Rahat Indori5 Unforgettable Friends Series Quotes8 Quotes To Remember from ‘Hello, My Name Is Doris’66 Ways To Thank Someone16 FamousContinue reading “36 Gratitude Quotes”

18 Sarcastic Office Quotes

Special Quotes24 Things Children Should Learn२१ चाणक्य के विचार – Chanakya Niti Quotes in Hindi7 Most Amazing Love Quotes21 Most Famous Paulo Coelho Quotes on Love13 Heart Breaking Shayari27 Best Shayari In the Memory of Late Rahat Indori5 Unforgettable Friends Series Quotes8 Quotes To Remember from ‘Hello, My Name Is Doris’66 Ways To Thank Someone16 FamousContinue reading “18 Sarcastic Office Quotes”

13 Bible Quotes About Love

“Let all that you do be done in love.” “Mercy, peace and love be yours in abundance.” “Anyone who does not love does not know God, because God is love.” “Be devoted to one another in love. Honour one another above yourselves.” “Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude ofContinue reading “13 Bible Quotes About Love”

45 Attitude Quotes For Boys

“I am a cool dude with no attitude.” “90% of boys have girlfriend the rest of 10% are having a brain.” “The man of the year.” “Don’t judge me, just get to know me first!” “Being handsome isn’t much of a burden. It is working for me.” “I know I’m awesome.”  “I’m sorry, my fault.Continue reading “45 Attitude Quotes For Boys”

15 Adorable Quotes About Mother

Special Quotes24 Things Children Should Learn२१ चाणक्य के विचार – Chanakya Niti Quotes in Hindi7 Most Amazing Love Quotes21 Most Famous Paulo Coelho Quotes on Love13 Heart Breaking Shayari27 Best Shayari In the Memory of Late Rahat Indori5 Unforgettable Friends Series Quotes8 Quotes To Remember from ‘Hello, My Name Is Doris’66 Ways To Thank Someone16 FamousContinue reading “15 Adorable Quotes About Mother”

21 Superb Quotes of Gulzar

Special Quotes24 Things Children Should Learn२१ चाणक्य के विचार – Chanakya Niti Quotes in Hindi7 Most Amazing Love Quotes21 Most Famous Paulo Coelho Quotes on Love13 Heart Breaking Shayari27 Best Shayari In the Memory of Late Rahat Indori5 Unforgettable Friends Series Quotes8 Quotes To Remember from ‘Hello, My Name Is Doris’66 Ways To Thank Someone16 FamousContinue reading “21 Superb Quotes of Gulzar”

%d bloggers like this: