45 Attitude Quotes For Boys

“I am a cool dude with no attitude.”

“90% of boys have girlfriend the rest of 10% are having a brain.”

“The man of the year.”

“Don’t judge me, just get to know me first!”

“Being handsome isn’t much of a burden. It is working for me.”

“I know I’m awesome.”

 “I’m sorry, my fault. I forgot you’re just stupid.”

“Silence is the best response to a fool.”

“Boys are great, every girl should have one.”

“A gentleman is solely a patient Lion.”

“Being a gentleman is always a matter of choice.”

Special Quotes
24 Things Children Should Learn
२१ चाणक्य के विचार – Chanakya Niti Quotes in Hindi
7 Most Amazing Love Quotes
21 Most Famous Paulo Coelho Quotes on Love
13 Heart Breaking Shayari
27 Best Shayari In the Memory of Late Rahat Indori
5 Unforgettable Friends Series Quotes
8 Quotes To Remember from ‘Hello, My Name Is Doris’
66 Ways To Thank Someone
16 Famous Law Quotes
19 One-Sentence Quotes That Will Leave You Speechless
32 Empowering Quotes For Girls
21 Quotes by Gulzar in Hindi
15 Adorable Quotes About Mother
45 Attitude Quotes For Boys
13 Bible Quotes About Love
18 Sarcastic Office Quotes
19 Superb Real Estate Quotes
18 Health Awareness Quotes
22 Realistic Quotes For You
27 Social Media Quotes
21 Bored Of Studying Quotes
12 Khaled Hosseini Book Quotes
13 ‘The Pursuit Of Happyness’ Quotes
16 Clever Quotes On Innocence
12 Inspiring Nick Vujicic Quotes
16 Amazing Quotes by Rick Riordan
14 Quotes On Happiness
10 Funny Quotes For A Good Laugh

“Every man is the architect of his own future.”

“Just because I am not married, does not mean I am lonely, I Have free Internet access and good Food.”

“I am not aggressive. I just can’t tolerate stupid people.”

“Your attitude may pinch me, but mine will be fatal.”

“Only great men can afford a simple lifestyle.”

“Looking handsome isn’t important; it’s self-respect.”

“Come on, gentleman; let us drink to our stupidity.”

“I may look calm. But in my head, I’ve strangled you about million times.”

“Excellence is not a skill, it’s an attitude.”

“I forgive but I never forget.”

“I have grown up and you should try too.”

“Judge me when you are perfect.”

“Baby, don’t mistake my kindness for weakness.”

“His attitude is savage but his heart is gold.”

“Born to express, not to impress.”

“I don’t need to explain myself to anyone.”

“I don’t have an attitude. I have a personality you can’t handle.”

“I keep the door of my heart open, so feel free to leave.”

“You treat me like a game, I will show you how it’s played.”

“You can think about me but cannot have me.”

“You don’t have to like me; I’m not a social media post.”

“Why try to fit in when you can stand out.”

“I’m the boy you always desired.”

“If you don´t like me and still watch everything I do. Baby, you´re my fan.”

“Keep rolling your eyes. Maybe you´ll find your empty brain back there.”

“Baby, you are so fake you make Barbie look real.”

“I love my coffee how I love myself: bitter, dark, and too hot for you.”

“I may be wrong. But I never am.”

“Some people just need a High-Five, On the face.”

“Arrest me if being handsome is a crime.”

“Please don’t interrupt me while I’m ignoring you.”

“I’m not special, I’m Just Limited Edition.”

“Little cool and more hotter.”

“Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.”

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: